Rancho Camulos Museum

Rancho Camulos is situated within an 1,800 acre working ranch and is the best remaining example of a Spanish-Mexican rancho in its original rural environment. Visitors at this National Historic Landmark will tour the 1853 adobe home, cocina, winery, chapel, schoolhouse and the beautiful gardens featuring over fifty varieties of roses. The tours detail the lives of the native Tataviam Indians, the del Valle family who established Rancho Camulos in 1853, and the Rubel family, who purchased the ranch in 1924.

7.png
 

Address

5164 E Telegraph Rd

Piru, CA 93040

 

Icon Key

Location Key.png